Known as Intensive Outpatient Treatment or IOP
(ie: Drug Rehab, IOP, Outpatient Treatment, Outpatient Program, Intensive Outpatient Program,Intensive Outpatient Treatment)
Is designed for you if
- You need drug, alcohol, or co-occurring disorder treatment but need to maintain your work and family life
- AND, You do not need or have recently completed medically supervised detoxification.
- OR, You have recently completed inpatient treatment.
Professional Care provided with Compassion and Respect
Our staff becomes your staff. They are trained in the evidence based Matrix Model of care which has been proven effective by CSAT, NIDA, and SAMSHA. Your treatment will be in a more structured environment than is usually part of outpatient treatment. This allows us to better meet your treatment needs and increase your chance for long term recovery.
Your Intensive Outpatient Program
- Screening and In-Depth Assessment
- Personal Treatment Plan
- Daily Group Therapy
- individual Therapy
- Case management
- Family Therapy
- Relapse prevention planning
Aftercare will teach you the tools you need to succeed in your recovery after you complete IOP.
Your treatment is centered on you, the patient. Evidence has taught us that cookie cutter drug rehab is not as effective as a patient centered approach. Because we want the best for every one of you, all the treatment plans are different because you and your needs are unique. Your screening and assessment determine your special needs.
Your treatment may include one or more of the following;
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Trauma informed care.
- The Matrix Model Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
- Twelve Step Facilitation
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Cigna Behavioral Health
Call 615-462-7392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment!
Our hope and main Goal for you is that we help you live a sober and fulfilling life after your treatment.